Friday, December 28, 2007

My friends___Before New Year

One year ago I started from post on my blog about 2006. The time is passing really quickly and 2007 is almost finished J I must confess I don’t feel like New Year or Christmas are coming, it’s like you have some random holidays but nothing special. I started to listen to Christmas songs, tomorrow planning to by Christmas tree and finally clean my room, maybe Christmas mood will come to me???
In such moments you become to value friends the most, even if u are staying in home country it can be heard, You have people with whom you feel ok, with whom you work perfectly but there some people whom you love so much, with whom you have so much good memories, with whom you would love to sit in one sofa and share what was happening during this year and new Year and Christmas is exactly that right time, but you also understand that half of you best friends are somewhere in the world…Yehhh I miss my Legenka, Khruslyachok, Mashul’ka, my Canadian family:), Theresa and Ross, I miss Greg , my lovely favorite intern Garnik, and many many more good people.
My dear friends I wish you love and smiles, I wish you luck and happiness, I wish you to have best people around you to support, to believe in you, to be happy of you :)
Happy that I have people I can miss; it means I found real friends :)

4 comments:

Dekabrina said...

Nice post, good to have people who you can miss!
I miss you too. Hope to have a chance to see you in 2008 maybe
Masha

Anonymous said...

Masha, not maybe, sure!!!!!! I don't know how and where, most probably in some other country but we will :)
hugs
ya

Anonymous said...

Dyakuu za posta, mala :)
teg skuchau, duge :)
z Novum Rokom :)

Anonymous said...

[color=#ffffff]Музыканты [url=http://dejavu-group.ru/about_us.php]Deja Vu[/url] - это коллектив заслуженных вокалистов и музыкантов.
[url=http://dejavu-group.ru/index.php]Deja Vu[/url]- лидер в области проведения и организации корпоративных вечеринок, свадеб, торжеств, шоу программ, музыкальных ыечеров.
В репертуаре Музыкантов Дежа вю около 3 тыс. песен.
Только живое исполнение. Поп, хиты 70-80-90-х, диско, джаз, ретро, современная музыка, европейские хиты, фоновая музыка, шансон .
Музыканты Dejavu-group располагает мощной качественной музыкальной аппаратурой, позволяющей заполнить приятным уху звуком как маленькое помещение (фуршет), так и большое помещение (корпоратив до 1000 человек).

Игорь +7 916 623 4047 [/color]