Sunday, December 16, 2007

after my Birthday

He he, yes I'm 21 :)
my celebrations finally ended yesterday :0
The most i was impressed by presents made by my EB, yes i can say they know me and they feel what i want and need, special thanks to Natka and Yul'chyk who had chosen those presents :)
One more thing i want to share the little poem made by one newbie for my birthday, I really appreciate it :), at such moments u feel that u are needed and happy:)

"....Наша Танічка найкращий
Президент на світі
Кращого ніде немає
Гарантує Вітя....
Ти мальньке наше сонце
Добре і пухнасте
Найтепліше в тебе серце
Тихе, попелясте...
Ми тебе разом вітаєм
Бо всі любим ДУЖЕ
Усього тобі бажаєм
Головне - це друзів
І нехай в житті твоєму
Буде все як хочеш
а наступнику своєму
Передай що зможеш ..."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

s dnem varenia znacit:)