Monday, October 1, 2007

something taken from my heart


When u like somebody, whom u better don’t…it's difficult not to show u feelings to other people and keep going, it's difficult when u see his smile caz u never know what he is telling u by it....


Yeh...There is one man whom I like. For sure he doesn’t know about it, sure I’ll not have enough power to show it somehow to him but still I feel really good. Good to know that I’m coming back, from that period when I didn’t want somebody come to my life.

What is going to be next??? I don’t know life will show it, if there is any chance to be together I want to make it happen.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh, did i miss something?!
I want to know each detail of this love story!!!!!
Glad for you, Tanichka
Marta

Anonymous said...

oh marta... no U didn't :) there is nothing spacial
me

shokoladka said...

Don't be afraide to show that you care...I love this phrase!
Good luck! Everything will be fucking excellent!