Monday, October 29, 2007

Happy!!!!

Because you Happy!!!!
Yes, it was unbelievable filling standing on the closing plenary, when all participants were standing in the circle holding each other hand and singing the song.
First thoughts, URA!!!!! We did it!!!!! Then I looked at the window and remained to my self last 2 month of preparation, different issues with OC and OCP, time when I was happy and time when I was so scared to make some mistakes. And I realized that is over, there is no more worry about venue, sponsorship and money, it’s happened, exist!!! I started to cry, I was so happy about it.
Then I reminded to my self the conversation with Vova, last evening before the conference. I was sharing my fears and telling that is the most challenging time for me. I remember I told: “I want Sunday!!!!! The most I want Sunday!!!” Then I remind Birthday party when he came to me and send: “Tanya it’s already Sunday, are you Happy?” And I said “yes, I’m”.
The episodes where clicking so fast in my head. Conference it self, birthday party, when some LCs are congratulating u, present from alumnus, then telephone call to Yura Fylyuk – I was so happy to say happy Birthday to him in front of all delegates, and sing HB song with Franik freshes, faci meetings during the night and people that are coming to you to say Thank you for amazing job.
I was standing and crying – the biggest challenge can be the biggest achievement and the biggest happiness at the same time and only U are responsible what it’s going to be for you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[color=#ffffff]
Приветик! И кстати.. есть cупер мысль по[url=http://www.pi7.ru] видео[/url] порталу Думаю вам понравится

[url=http://www.pi7.ru/]Скачать / Смотреть кино 2012[/url]
aнекдот для разнообразия :)

Студентка делится впечатлением с подругой о летней практике:
- А ночевали мы на сеновале. Однажды началась гроза, и крыша рухнула. . .
- И тебя не придавило?
- Нет, все Лёше на спину упало

Я 5 часов блуждала по сети, пока не вышела на ваш форум! Думаю, я здесь останусь надолго!
прошу прощения за опенчатки.... очень маленьквая клаиатура у PDA!

[/color]