Monday, April 2, 2007

Elections

the elections are over.... something new has started from that day.. but I can't imagine what it will be... yet, try to gather my thoughts, emotions to some common condition.
U know when i really realized what has happened? Not when i was elected or asking questions to VP candidates, or even running revue for them... I realized when i was standing on the char with the bottle of water and was looking at those 4 amazing guys standing below and waiting for the results. It was the moment when i made first decision as LCP, I really believe that it was right.
I'm thankful to Yura for coming and supporting me during the conference, Ylya and my EB team without whom I couldn't make it, Zhenichka for special spirit, Ryzhen'ka for little present, VP candidates for optimism and understanding, and all delegates who where there for being the part of some new beginning.
Also I'm grateful for two special girls in my life who weren't there but still I felt their support during the conference Mashenka and Legen'ka thank u for being the part of my life..

No comments: