Thursday, April 5, 2007

one place


By a chance, backing from first revue with coordinator candidate.... i was walking near the Church..... there where evening Mesa.. Suddenly i understood I have strong desire to listen to the priest and chorus. I came cloth er and looked at the Strong and so big Church building.... it was amazing picture - cupola on the front and sunset on background...... I entered.... Prayed ..... and then i understood that it was that thing I really needed.... lessening Church songs so said but so special... because in two days EASTER. I felt peace of mind, I felt the energy, the power that was comeing to me from the walls.

Hm then I've noticed little boy standing near my and crossing his small fingers... he was so happy being with his parents and listening to the Mesa music. Then were a part where all people stood on their knees and worship on pray. Once I looked at the little boy he was doing the same... I had so undescribe feeling....

Finally the Priest started his story we stood up from the knees and I raised my eyes to the ceiling... ow what a beautiful... i sow it 1000 times but once again it was amazing... being in a peace in a place where u can be always happy.....

No comments: