Monday, February 5, 2007

After WinCo

Yesterday I came back from WinCo.....

It was so wonderful conference for me..... And u know why?

- I discovered new people, really nice, friendly and so important to me :) I understood that guys that I have never seen serious before can be more serious than me. Guys who really support me also need huge support from my site. And the most important that everything depends on situation..... We can speak a lot about friendship and love but one situation can break everything or build new relationships... I wish in my life and life's of my friends we have just building situations

- I met Yurka Fylyuk and talked to him, first time after summer, thanks Yura for that;

- I got Exchange Functional Award - that was the most an expected event for me and my LC, thanks to Pingvinchyk ( Mashenka) and my commission for that support and believness on what I'm doing;

- I really happy about new MC members, guys I believe that u can rock the house :)
- and the last one during the conference I was looking at our OC, guys that just came to @.... and I want to say I JUST LOVE THEM, they made such a great job and I envy in a good way cause they got such an unbelievable experience...... Thanks my dear lovely guys

No comments: