Monday, June 7, 2010

Canoeing on Saturday

So, this weekend I did canoeing, with my new team, which was fun from the beginning of the story. 
Firstly we got there after an epic party last night, with some of us, for example me, took to seriously, so I just back home at 6 a.m. and had to be ready at 10 in the morning, which obviously didn't happen, and Hugo spend a couple of minutes near my door, trying to wake me up. 
The next challenge, was actually to survive to the place of interaction, with massive hangover.
And the last one, he he, to pick the "best" partner for this activity, which I also fail to make strategically, actually not me, as we were randomly picking up the names , and I got to one canoe with Camilo, which afterwords we realized it was a big mistake, as we came last one to the point, and had a lot of fun during the way for all people who were passing by :)
Thank's God, on the way back we changed the partners :) so I happily manage to get back almost the first one.
General feelings, its an amazing activity, we manage to pass 10 km, and i really thought I wouldn't be able to move my hands afterwords, but everything is really ok. Actually you can learn at least about one person in your team, having talks in the middle of the river for 1,5 hour.
I'm really looking for next weekend, and new cool things we going to make together:)


3 comments:

oxana said...

ооо, і як же тримала там рівновагу?? я мабуть була б вже у воді)))
О.Г.

Anonymous said...

ne vse ne tak strashno naspravdi :) tak sho vse normos,
skazhy svij mail, ya tobi pereshlyu up-date pro sebe, ato skoro zabudysh pro mene :)))
tania

Anonymous said...

galkoo@rambler.ru ^)))

не баісь, память в мене хороша)))
П.С. купила собі нові сережки))) скіфська символіка))