Thursday, June 3, 2010

1st week of transition

We've went through AIESEC history session, which basically we had to make for our self: 7 hours, to read, explore and design a session for new members on AIESEC history, with calls to former PAIs, tons of docs, publications, pictures, ppts and videos. 
and the output, more then great, 1 h session, with 6 games and lots of lough in the office, looking at current AI team passionately trying to win from each other. 
This day brought a lot of fun in the office and 1st successfully executed task as a team, I'm getting more and more exited.
One more thing, today was the first time we set in our sub teams for 10 minutes to have a discussion, finally I saw those 4 amazing people, I'm going to work with near me, and thoughts came to my mind, Its must be an amazing year, having those guys around, and It will be in fact challenging year to lead, manage, execute, learn, perform and achieve

No comments: