Sunday, May 23, 2010

First days in new "home"

Today is exactly 1 week seance I've moved to Rotterdam. Which gave an opportunity basically to see all the most important things here or at least almost all
So, here is my observations and filings:
1. This week there were no rain at all, even people told me to be prepared for rain every day, I'm still lucky not to see it on my first week.
2. I manage to visit 2 night clubs, and spend my entire salary I used to receive in Ukraine for 1 night, but yehh the party was just awesome.
3. I think I manage to eat in 10 or so cafes, having, pizza, pasta, tai food, traditional food, and many many more, so I'm already keen on my coolest places, where I want to come back, and those I really don't like at all.

As a normal foreigner here, I got surprised by # of bicycles this city has, that's impressive, but what is more important they really don't care how they look, until it has two wheels and can move you. Some of them so old, that My mother would tell me if see me on one of those, - you are not homeless to use it. But here is really doesn't matter, and next weekend I really plan to get one :)

Second big surprise, they have a market, by market I really understand this massive place where you can get food from farmers (in case of Ukraine from old babushkas), noisy, crowded, and really alive. So, every Saturday, you can find it in Rotterdam. i've been there yesterday, and its worth doing, you can bay massive verity of fruits and vegetables, so cheep (a lot of those cheaper then in Ukraine).

Today, I manage to see Ersamus bridge (this white one), huge park, take a bout trip and visit street with all flags :).
Keep on discovering Rotterdam.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

хаха)) молодець
але хтось казав мені, що їде тяжко працювати АІ?:))
О.Г.:)

tetyana MKHL said...
This comment has been removed by the author.