Friday, May 21, 2010

Couple words about couple things

Rotterdam..
Interesting, if someone will want to read my blog in 20 years, will they get a logic what a hell I'm doing here (Rotterdam)? But this is not the topic of this up-date.
Shortly about important:
I started my trip on 14th of May, and it was quite long: I've stacked in Kiev airport for couple hours because of delay of my flight. Traveled to Hungary, and suppose to have around 2 h before my 2nd flight to Poland, however as my 1st flight delayed, the 2nd was waiting only for me, can you imagine me entering into the plain and looking at eyes of all those people? I arrived to Warsaw early evening and spend in the airport entire night (13 h), in the morning I suppose to take a flight to Gdansk, and yehh they found my luggage was 2,5 kg bigger than it's allowed, so I was re packing in front of line of people waiting to take a tickets.
But that was not the final adventure, in Gdansk (small polish city) they even didn't know my flight Gdansk - Berlin exist :) So it took me a while to prove that I'm on this flight and its actually going in 2 hours from this airport. Finally I got to Berlin. Thanks to Nastya Bilous, who took care of me.
I spend hm around 50h in Berlin, which allowed me to see couple of things and understand, - I want to see this city once again.
And then I suppose to take a train to Rotterdam, but no one told me I have to make 3 connections in the middle of nowhere in Germany and Netherlands.
The fanny thing about german trains ,they come quickly and they leave even quicker, so you have from 1 to 5 min to jump into the train and make sure you do it correctly, as usually there are 2 trains connected and there are special calculation system, which sure I didn't know :)

I'm here almost for a week, and I really enjoy, working all day and parting all night, I guess weekend I'll spend in a bad, just eating and sleeping.
I have mixture of feelings, which I don't know how to express -  excitement, curiosity, surprise,just feeling positively strange about my life and where it brought me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

хаха, я знало що твоя подорож без пригод не обійдеться)))
а в очі тих пасажирів я б хотіла поглянути)))

гарних вихідних
Оксана Г.

tetyana MKHL said...

dyakuyu :))
ot bachysh yak vono buvae :)