Friday, September 5, 2008

What to go home!!!


Tomorrow I’ll be at home… after 2 month, I miss, I cannot wait to meet my sister (I have never thought I’ll want to see her so much after such short period of time), my parents, my lovely cat, my friends… aaaaa

Yesterday started to schedule my meetings in order to meet everyone I want… Being away, makes you so efficient in managing own time, you exactly know what you need and where you can get it.

I want to walk in my favorite places, go to my favorite café.

Actually, till moving to Kyiv, I thought that is nothing special to live 400 km from home, and it’s still the same country, but now I realize how much I was mistaken. Living Even 400 km, makes you miss so much people u love, even worth being only 400 km and don’t have possibility to go, makes u angry, what a fuck!!!

Happy, in love, me

No comments: