Thursday, September 4, 2008

Brazil, part 1

I’ve backed from Brazil, Country I was dreaming about for 2 years, - from the time Yulia had backed from IC in Poland and said that IC 08 will be in Brazil, I thought it would be amazing to go there, and I did.

It supposes to be long post about everything what I experienced during those 15 days, so let’s get it started.

I think country can be described with things I love and I’m surprised with, still I cannot tell that I know much it just my point of view on things, places I saw.

I like….

Food, - it has so much similar things with Ukrainian, or better say with that we used to, but with some special vegetables and fruits we don’t have. The portions in restrains are really huge;
you can always drink fresh juice made from fruits you even don’t know. You know what? … on my first day I twice found salad pretty much like our Oliv’e
J)

People, - almost nobody speaks English on the streets or in any public places accept hostels and hotels. At the same time when you ask about help they try to find a way how to explain you something, whether it will be drawing, gestures or even friend call.

Walking on our last free day in Sao Paulo, we tried to find shop with coffee, one guys sitting in some pub, called to his friend who spoke English just to help us J

Metro, - strange, but it Seams the best metro from those I’ve been using so far, clean, big with quite clear signs (unfortunately only in Portuguese ) and much more fester than in Ukraine. The price is also big, 2,40 R that is around 6,5 grn when in Ukraine metro costs only 50 kop.

to be.......

2 comments:

Unknown said...

there is one more thing..people that got ill in brazilian nights:)

Тетуана МКХЛ said...

ha ha, yes about IC delegates I'll tell on my next post.. just don't have time to post everything