Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Being happy this evening....

Really simple things... small victories, maybe even not my... but still I'm happy
So why I'm happy this evening?? because off....
- meeting with my EB team;
- mail from Africa intern (he got a visa, so 1st of June he arrives to Kiev)
- mail from Indian intern (he got invitation tomorrow going to make visa to Ukraine)
so we have two interns :)
- 3 ANs from 3 EPs (SNs) that are interested in Unification project (hope companies will be interested in them)
- all forms are in right statys (thanks Mashenka)
- Yurka has matched with Poland today :)

Isn't it good results for one hour????
This day reminded me my speech with Legen'ka one year ago in university hall.
She said that results are coming at the end.... hope she is right and Franik will Rock the House

3 comments:

Dekabrina said...

хорошие новости:)что еще нужно для счастья?!:))

Anonymous said...

Машка 1-го стажера на ВЖЮ і 3-х на інвестиції :)
і буде мені щастя...
Я

Unknown said...

всьо грейт :) і знимки такі кльові у тебе. цьом