Wednesday, May 23, 2007

While my crazy work last two weeks I finally cut some time for my self....
My term is starting soon, what do I feel? I've asked my self this question many times....so what do I feel? Energy, power to change everything I want, a big responsibility to keep my lC growing, happiness to work with new teams, but all those things is more about organization and work..... What about personal, what do I want to change insight me? What to achieve?
I took a paper and wrote things that must happen this year to make me say that I achieved my personal goals, heh... I want sooooo much.... also I need strong mentor to help me put all those "dreams" into actions caz I'm really scare that at the end they will be still my dreams......
I also found some characteristics that I want to change in my behavior, character..Hm huge job is waiting for me this year... motivated to start it soon :)

2 comments:

Dekabrina said...

я думаю, что ты сделала очень полезную вещь - такой план уже первый шаг к большому личному развитию и реализации всех целей! все будет хорошо:)

Anonymous said...

правдв мені де хто ще не вислав, то що я просила :) Машенька я не забула :)
я