Tuesday, January 2, 2007

about 2006 - part II


Here I am......

I came back from WinCo.. and started to work in my LC, I had an idea of PBoX and I was really passioned about it. I was ready to become an OCP .........

but before that i forgot to tell about other challenge I got. From November I was working in ICX direction but close to the spring I realized that I didn't do something there.. ... all of us had a list of companies that we needed to contact and everybody did it besides me.. I was too afraid to call to the president of any company. I remember - one evening when I was sitting along in my room..... It was Tuesday.... and I decided - if I don't make a meeting with a company this week I'm ganna leave @... U know, I felt @ the first time that day.

Next day I asked my group friend (she was in @ before me) to help me to make my first call. And i did it - my blood was boiling, I felt every blow of my heart, the adrenalin in my blood was so high that I couldn't stand up... but I did it - first company said to call on Monday, second to call in summer as they changing the structure and thirds one said ok:) let's meet. I made my first meeting on Friday - I will remember that day for a long time.... I didn't singed the contract but the meeting was great.

Then I became the OCP of Summer miracle PBoX... What i learned ? first time I faced with all those management functions that were just a theory for me a month ago. First I was planing .... than i choose a team - guys with whom I was working for 3 month.
I remember the day when i singed two contracts with a summer camp.. and then I had a big challenge to go along somewhere to the region, or better say, to the village where my next camp was situated..... I was walking along from my bus station trying to find that place. All people around me ware looked at me strangely as they so me the first time in their little world.... I was so scare...... 3 times I fucked my self why I didn't take somebody from my OC team to go with me.... but it was too late to think about that... i made another meeting.... after i came back to Ivano-Frankivsk in late evening I set in my room and was thinking ..... u know what? if somebody told me on year ago that I will be traveling along around the region and promoting the project probably I would said U are sick!!!!!!!!!!! It's not about my life. But It was my...
In final case i didn't make this PBoX, now i see few reasons: 1. I didn't make the research before the PBoX (that's why I couldn't match TNs), 2. This PBoX needs preparation about one year and i try to do it in 5 month 3. I think I gave up my hope.. the worst thing when u don't believe in what u are doing... somewhere in the May i realized that it's impossible to do .... And now I think that it was the most important reason .. ...

No comments: