Tuesday, January 2, 2007

about 2006 - part I


Happy New year!!!!!

Well, I've already had a blog but after one month of no using it, I forgot the password.. So I would like to start again.
New Year has started 2 days ago, I believe that this year will bring me even more challenges and just make me stronger.
Today I was thinking about 2006..... How it was?
12:00 a.m 1th of January 2006 - tired but happy to get my first @ XP being OCP of New Year party. I was busy all the night organizing the celebration. I don't remember much cause I was too tired and maybe a little bit drunk, but I had a fun.... This XP wasn't so important in @ development but it was wonderful XP that I got for my personal life (specially cooking for two days)
Then I had three bad days before Christmas..... It was the first time when I faced with problems in @, when intern don't have a place to live and nobody cares about it. I understood that reception in my LC it's just a bull shit!!!! so I decided to go to the reception team, I spend with interns all my free time and helped them as I could at that time. after that I got first result of my work....... On winter LCC I got award for being the best reception buddy.
On my first meeting with a mentor I said:" I want to be reception coordinator, I want to change the situation in my LC":)
Then I came to the WinCo.... to be frank I'm really shamed about this conference.. cause I got nothing there, I just spend my money for resting.. I was slipping during all sessions, than i pref ere to read the book I brought with me instead of going to the plenary and listen to the applicants.
I thought that i don't need to now those people, as for sure I won't be able to work with them. I didn't think about any values or @ XP Principles... I even didn't know them. I saw just three speeches - Marinna's, Masha's and thirds one I don't remember who it was. This conference was good time for me to relax and have fun with my LC. that's all what I got!!!!
Now typing this post I want to say: U who are reading this blog, take every possible learning points from every situation, don't go to the conference just to have fun go to learn something and get fun by learning.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

о, вітаю з блогом :) читатиму всьо! пиши