Tuesday, April 28, 2009

SprinCo 2009

Yesterday, I had probably to many emotions to write everything I want. Today, even the working day has started I cannot stop my self to express my feelings and thoughts about last week.
I was always wandering what will be my best working conference, I got one when I was delegate, and was hoping to experience something like this with any working conference, and I did, last week, sprinCo was and amazing experience, full of fun, emotions, smart decisions, night talks, parties, team experience, meeting new friends, discovering people, yehh a lot to say, a lot to remember :)
There were couple parts which made my conference so great XP, first is my new MC Team, - they are committed and they have a passion to lead this country. Really different, sometimes too fluffy, but can be serious and so productive when is needed, + they ave outstanding sense of Humor, it seams I'll be laughing a lot during this year. I must say all of them surprised me with level of their preparation and openness, it was a big please to work with my core team and deliver first conference.
Second this is NST team, unfortunately I didn't get chance to speak with them a lot, but yes they did great job, especially OGX, without any support from MC VP, I'm proud!!! TMU, yehh new year ad new achievement I'm sure we will do it :)) Thank you TMU corner
Then goes, chair of this conference, - thank you Patryk, for all those conversations, I'm already missing them really much, I got big energy out of them, and your sense of humor, he -he let's go to eat today in Asia :)) it as great, now I understand truly what does it mean right people at right time, hope to meet you this year somewhere :)))))
Delegates , - wow, it was more then I expected, - your preparation much better, understanding and positive aproach towards this conference, I'm sure you will rock the house this year, smart, confident and easy going, please stay like this all year long :)))
MC current- I was looking all conference to see you on the venue, to hear your voice, as Yes I miss you my darlings ;))
OC team, - you never know what to expect when you have conference in Ukraine, I'm happy that my expectation were met, guys your work was great, I'm happy that you got this conference :))

Thank you my SprinCo :))

5 comments:

Katya Yermak said...

Хм.. Щось я не ясно до якої групи попадаю... :)) Але конференція була особлива, згодна, всі залучені сторони молодці - я за цим скучатиму..

Тетуана МКХЛ said...

хмм і я щось не знаю, до якої, ти там всюди ))

Lyuba said...

where is post about Chair ? he was more than amaizing. especially with you :)
he-he

kisses, my darling Tetuanchik!!!

Тетуана МКХЛ said...

Lyuba, there is part about Chair, what should I write more??? wait next conference I'll write next post about new chair :)))

Anonymous said...

а знаєш, я всю конференцію дещо думала і треба сказати. Ти зробила цю конференцію класною, завдяки твоєму настрою всі так відкриті були,твоя посмішка просто світилась впевненістю і заряджала нас. Тобі велике дякую!!!