Tuesday, April 14, 2009

destroyed? lost? tired?

Right now, I'm somewhere in the middle of those words, experiencing the most intensive and strong aspects of my life. I don't like a lot of things happening around me I don't know if its good or bad its just like it is and I'm learning to deal with that. I have a lot of work, more then human being should have, working without weekends and having 0 in my pocket :)) but i do enjoy. Thing which I don't like when people so easily want to teach me something but at the same time do not follow what they promise, or argue all the time that's not their business, hmm but why?? Is it so hard to say to fill in couple shits of paper witch will save me couple hours? or to call to 3 people in 1 week, but just do it now?? I can probably write a lot of Qs which I will not find the answer, as all of us are human being.

I was walking today, Kyiv actualy beatifull city, nice, green, that made me happy and a bit rest after 1 tuff week.
I need Easter, not that 1 day which I can offer to myself but really Easter......

1 comment:

Liuba said...

Thank you, for preparation, for knowledge and openness.
We will strive and enjoy this amazing year.