Tuesday, November 25, 2008

good day and something more...

today i was walking in my home city, enjoying a bit cold weather. I really wanted to find some postcards with my city, to write sugars on it during new Horizons, however I didn't find something I really like. Ahh from other hand I found something much more interesting, Christmas postcards are already available in the shops..

I remind to my self how often I was buying them and sending before Christmas. Right now everything goes through e-mail, or even worth through facebook, skype or other social networks.

So I got an Idea, for those who will comment this post and write ur address I'll send Christmas wish by snail mail :)))

Yeee, I started to feel Christmas ))))

13 comments:

Yulia said...

I want a post card from you:)

AIESEC ITALIA, Yuliya Dmyterko
Via Andora, 4
Milano 20148
Italia

Tania, I wish you the greatest elections ever:) I'm sure in your success, you can always count on my support:)
Good luck.

And always remember there are ppl you can rely on:)
Kisses
Yulia

Marta said...

угу-угу!
є такі люди:))) і їх багато!
адреса та сама:) на найближчий рік...
Танюшка, я буду там з тобою! Ото щастя:)))
обіймаю

Olga Kuznetsova said...

Ya hochu!!! :)
Olga Kuznetsova
Mäkelänkatu 14 A 11
00510 Helsinki
Finland

A u tebya kakoy adres?
Tsem :)

Anonymous said...

Tanya Mykhailyuk
Bugorna 13, kyiv
04086
abo
Ukrainskoi Dyvizii 1/3
Ivano-Frankivsk
Ukraine, 76000

iulian said...

hey Tanya!
congrats one more time :)

Iulian Gulea
Republic of Moldova
Drochia city
str. Chisinaului 18 ap.8

Anonymous said...

Dear Tanya,
It'll be a good sign for me for the coming year if you send me a post card! Thank you in advance for your support!
Нелли Терзи
Экономический переулок 1
кв. 45
г. Одесса
Украина

Kostya said...

65088, Odessa, Alex Nevskiy str 51. app 414/1
hehe:)))

Anonymous said...

Во-первых , с днем рождения поздравляю!!!

а, во-вторых, Тетуаночка! а я тоже хочу открытку)))

так что шли на адрес:

Любовь Бессонова
ул. 40 лет Украины, д. 76, кв. 10
г. Горловка,
Донецкая область

нууу конечно же можешь подарить ее и на Бугорной. но лучше прислать мне домой )))))

целую! люблю!

Anonymous said...

И я хочу! =)) Кифа Екатерина, Украина, г.Одесса, 65072, пер.ген.Вишневского15, кв.10 =)

Anonymous said...

Ммм, и где? :))))

Anonymous said...

Какая интересная статья вышла! Респект автору! :)

Anonymous said...

Какая познавательная статья вышла! Респект автору! :)

Anonymous said...

К стати, лучший способ защитить кого-нибудь от прослушки - использовать Подавители связи