Thursday, March 27, 2008

Euro Expro part 2

Again, it’s about people, about new peopleJ)) I’ve met.
Well starting with my almost Russian speaking home-group and Ira Ruseva – the best faci everJ):
It was so easy to share and work, to discuss and ask questions. I remember that “random” simulation of LC life, which we were completely lost at, but started to share some GCPs from our life’s and simply talk about random stuff, however we had fun those 1 hour. Remember us sitting on the floor and discussing AIESEC Way and our commitment to 2010, things that we know but where so many new questions can be asked (Pasha, you were talking smart things I’ve never thought before).
Remember our GTKEO games, and the way some delegates were shocked what they suppose to do, and the best “Murder game” I’ve ever played. Again creating logo, shout and name of our Home group – KGB, I even now cannot remember why we choose this name, No. No here is nothing connected to what you’ve thought about. Keep Getting Better!!! caz results always matter. J))

I was satisfied with content of the conference, it fitted my expectations. The logic behind the sessions and blocks was good and understandable, it seamed that those sessions where prepared not one hour before the session haw it sometimes happen. The most I remember myaiesec.net simulation, so fanny – even there were a lot of people that didn’t like it, I enjoyed every minute.

Ukraine:
I do believe we made everything possible to be known by GNs, and reached our goal of saying TO the plenary that it’s time for Ukraine to Rock!!!! And We will!!!
Our crazy roll-call during morning plenary, It was so funny to stay in front of delegates and facis and present it, remember those faces of AI, laughing, laughing … and Then going to the breaks hearing people repeated those movement. (TM-TM-members feeling well, partners, partners give us money….)
Aha, and crazy dances in front of Faci rooms (poor people to live near UA delegation is not the best way to get sleep), repetitions before Global village and so Amazing performance on the stage in front of unknown Russian people.
Ahh it’s just my emotions, As soon I’ll get those videos I’ll put a links for you to see, what does it mean to be Ukrainian J)) and to be AIESEC in Ukraine.

One AIESEC – one Ukraine!!!
To be continue ....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh so many positive emotions:)
and teh best thing...it's not only u but even the readers of teh blog that feel them:)

Anonymous said...

thank you dear :))))
How are you? I'm applying as delegate for ITC, so maybe will meet:) Happy that you will be faci there :)))
me