Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Euro Expro 2008 part 1

Things that made me happy during Euro Expro part 1

First thing I was happy about, to meet people I know and love –Russian MCs - delegation I know the most, and where I really have friends. Then I met some delegates from ProMS in Moscow, Liya and Serbian guy are in MC right now... Felt proud that I’ve made contribution to their development. Some of my home group members are in EBs of St. Petersburg LCs.
Continuing with people, I’ve met AI, especially I was happy to meet Ivan (CEE director), with his fanny approach to explain everything and make people confuse J , on the 3rd day I got really big surprise – my friend Gaspar (ex MCP Tanzania) he came for PwC launch. AEEE was happy to joke with him. More where I’ve discovered he is good dancer of Latino, hope to get those funny pics from Latino night and our dancing.
Some people whom I met during IC where also there, Alex got elected to MC of China, so 1 more year we will work together J thank you Alex for nice conference and your approach. Pasha, he he, a bit shocked to know he applied again to MC, during IC I was sure that he is that kind of guy who will not stay long in AIESEC. Being in one home-group, I changed my mind, - funny smart guyJ) Hope to see you on IC in Brazil, or wherever comes. Dora from Italian MC, friendly and bright as usual, was so kind to bring all those presents from Savrans’ka J)
Even there where no Ukraine MC 06-07, I’ve got nice presents from Masha and Inna, Masha send us (me and Lara) a big package of REALLY NEEDED THINGS IN MC FLAT J)) Thank you my PINGVINCHIK!!!! And tell us you are not!! After our frogs you are!!! But they are really really cute J))
Inna send Ukrainian delegation some alcoholic drink, it was tastyJ) Thank you for caring and remembering usJ))


To be continue ...

6 comments:

Inna Kostyuk said...

I can imagine your feeling! I'm really glad that you're so happy :)
The Vana Tallinn is my favorite alcohol in Estonia :) I've been sure that you'd like it :D
kisses from Tallinn

Anonymous said...

aha you know my team mates said that I can drink Vodka so i just tried it:))) rest they drank by themselfs together with AI members who were crossing by :)))

Anonymous said...

tishusya za tebe, mala ;)

Malyuchka said...

Tanichka!
Dobre, sho tobi Inna estonskoji vodky ne peredala, a to by i tobi xwatylo, i AI i rest of MC....
Ciomayu

Anonymous said...

ne bachula sego komentu, oo znachut zhenya maesh pryvesty poprobuvaty:))))
CEm

Anonymous said...

Thanks :)
--
http://www.miriadafilms.ru/ приобрести кино
для сайта eveningthougts.blogspot.com