Thursday, March 8, 2007

The day i was dreaming about last months...... When u can get up when u want and all day Ur's!!! U don't need to be in a harry, don't need to do something near computer.... or meet someone... or participate in something.....
The day.. when u can get flowers from ur friends..... reading book and dreaming about something that u really want to have.... listen to the favourite songs and prepare a dinner for ur self.... Yes i like to cook but simply don't have a time for it.
Today is my day... I got up at 10 .... and felt so happy about it..... then i was cleaning my room - I missed it too.. cause as usual I do it really quickly and never pay attention to the details....
Then i got a call... It was Marta, and she said that Yurka in Franik and want to meet as in a 30 minutes..... I was so happy .... cause this evening I was thinking to write a letter to him, as he is that kind of person I really need to talk at this moment.......
People!!!!! I had amazing evening..... We were talking with Yura about so simple but so important things..... he push me to search..... something new, his opinion was extremely needed for me. Ow Gash........ it's really difficult to tell about my emotion right now.... Thank u!!!! and u are always welcomed to our LC:)

No comments: