Friday, January 9, 2009

me and 2008




Finally my 2008

Moments that shaped my heart:
Kolyadku with AIESEC alumni on Christmas holidays, Ukrainian MC election (MCP part),Franik Alumni Event (the best event I've ever had) ITC (the best home group experience, good atmosphere, good friends),National alumni Event, Brazil (my biggest dream came true!!! I would love to make internship in Latin America some days), MC life (everything, - our jokes, my nick names, house, cooking pears etc...), MCP election, meetings with my lovely girls Masha(In Brazil), Legka (In Franik)...
I want to thank to:
my parents and family - for support they give, and forgive me everything so easily. My best friends - Zhanna, Tonya, Legenka, Masenka, Katya :) My team mates: Basnya, Lara, Lyuba, Sasha, Rostya. My EB teams :), Kevin, Angels,Ira Ruseva, Nadya, Betty Mo, Barbara, Deepty, Ewa, Joanna, Anton,Nicu Apostu, Yulian, Eugenie, Udav and MC team, Liya, Ira, LC franik, XQB team and lovely chair Felipe, Garnik, Michal, Dogu, Ira (IDS), Lenka (OCP). Thank you for being part of my life this year...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

yey!
good luck in 2009!
P.S. wf is that enviroment?
feiiciki?

iulian said...

have a Happy, Interesting and just Great 2009 ;)

bestregards from Moldova!

Unknown said...

Hey dear :)
have a wonderful IPM and a wonderful year ahead of you!

You're also part of my thoughts of a great 2008!

See you some time soon again :)
:*