Friday, December 5, 2008

MCP election

I know a lot of people were waiting for this post. Finally I feel like doing that. Sharing those emotions with those who weren't at MCP election of AIESEC in Ukraine.
Yes, I was along, - and it made me much more stress before the conference , that usually it can take, but there were 1 big plus I was really calm and happy during the conference and election day.
so, my first speech (Motivation for the position) looked like this:




Then 1 hour of Question on external awareness:


Second speech and again 1 hour of answers :)) They went so quickly for me, and liked the process, when you confident in what you propose and what you want to continue, change and make, - answering becomes fun :)
Last speech - inspirations to members, - yee the Star in each of you!!!!
and....
announcement:

7 comments:

Yulia said...

О Боже мій!!! Які емоції!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1Таня, ти просто герой! Солодка ще раз вітаю тебе!!!!

AIESEC UKRAINE WILL ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!

What a great country:)

Yulia said...

see you in Rome on IPM:)))

Anonymous said...

супер! Танічка я так тішусь за тебе ) молодчинка )

Unknown said...

up and down up and down:)
great!

Bogdan said...

Nice statement about Sustainable development.
Congratulations dear!

Aigul said...

congratulations =))))

Barbara told me and then i saw your video!

see you in Italy ;)

Vic said...

Privet dear!

Pozdravlyaiu, klevo budet. Menya bukvalno na dnyah MCP Russia vybrali, tak shto budem rabotati!


Victor Bou