Monday, August 27, 2007

IC life....or teach me how to sleep 3 hours per day

Well I understand that I haven't written for long time here.. not because i didn't have something to say, I just didn't feel i want.
Right now I'm sitting in Baryga's room along thinking about my life (some kind of reflection) and finally have a strong wish to post something.... Hm however I don't know what... so many things has happened here.
but lets try from the beginning.....
Well the first really awesome emotions I expressed were meeting with Mashenka and UA girls (Svetulya and Innok). I really missed them ... of course Masha the most (Masha how about u???).
Second one about diversity in which I'm living now... 100 countries... 670 delegates.... Wow!! Can u imagine where else U can meet such a number of people????? Well In the next IC (think about it - my EB, LC - there are lots of opportunities to go to Brazil - START TO THINK ABOUT THEM TODAY!!!!)
Thirds one to feel that u are part of something really big and needed.

And now about second part of post. Some days ago (I'm totally lost in counting dates and days here) we had developing leaders day, - which was organized by Caldbury Schweppes and ABN Amro. And we were making the Belbin test, - well I was not surprised that my role is resource investigator (people oriented role), and even was not thinking about it.. but.. on Musha's blog I read some thoughts about it....So what came to my mind:
Being people oriented does it mean that I'm not focusing on results and achievements??? Is it really about me that i cannot finish what I start??? I know for sure that it happened to me really often in high school, but since I'm in AIESEC was focusing a lot in changing my self. And u know what I feel, - that some how I becoming more closed to people around me ... (maybe it's just my feeling), and it makes me sad caz must probably if u developing some characteristics u loose other ones. .....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tanichka, I'm so happy to raed your first post about your life at amazing conference! Wow! Take as much as possible
Being people oriented in no way does mean that you don't focus on results! Moreover you care how these results will influence people. Not every person has such an ability.
Believe me, after coming back to Ukraine you''l have dozen opportunities to finish what you've started. You know why:)
Missing you here.
Kisses to Mashen'ka, Svetula, Innok
Marta

Dekabrina said...

Конечно, что соскучилась:)
Или ты не помнишь как я скакала когда тебя увидела?:)
Я

Anonymous said...

ха ха МАшка, ну так хто зна чого від тебе тепер чекати:)
Я вже домця.. багато роботи.... а настрою не дуже.....цьом
я